What clothes does FUSH˚ make?
Consult the table below to find out what types of clothing can we make for you. Or check out the list of the clothes we don’t make.
|Clothing type||Available fabrics||Fabric weight||Minimum quantity|
|T-shirts, sleeveless and polo shirts||Cotton, polyester, poly-cotton blend||70-270 gsm (polyester), 150-430 gsm (cotton)||500 (one design or colour)|
|Sweatshirts and hoodies||Cotton, polyester, poly-cotton blend||70-270 gsm (polyester), 150-430 gsm (cotton)||500 (one design or colour)|
|Sweatpants||Cotton, polyester, poly-cotton blend||70-270 gsm (polyester), 150-430 gsm (cotton)||500 (one design or colour)|
|Sublimated sports jerseys||Polyester||70-270 gsm||500 or less*|
|Lightweight windbreakers and pullover jackets||Ripstop polyester||90 or 130 gsm||500 (one design or colour)|
|Leggings||Polyester with elastane (9% or 16%)||180 or 295 gsm||500 (one design or colour)|
|Base layers||Polyester with elastane||120-190 gsm||500 (one design or colour)|
|Shorts||Polyester with elastane, microfiber, cotton||115 gsm (microfiber)||500 (one design or colour)|
|Swimwear||Polyester with elastane (9% or 16%)||180 or 295 gsm||500 (one design or colour)|
|Aprons||Polyester, poly-cotton blend (65%-35%), twill||200-320 gsm||500 (one design or colour)|
*MOQ lower than 500 is only available for sublimated clothing made from white polyester fabric, using the same model from our pattern database.
Other important information:
- We only work with companies that have VAT and EORI numbers (this is non-negotiable)
- We don’t have any pre-made products at our warehouse
- To work with us, you must provide a vector file(s) with precise positions of logos/designs on the garments
- Sample making is a mandatory first step in official cooperation with us
- Only once you confirm the sample as satisfactory will we start mass production according to that sample
- We charge sampling 100% in advance and each sample costs €100 and won’t be refunded from the entire batch price
- We only work with fabrics that we either knit ourselves or regularly buy from our trusted suppliers (polyester and cotton mainly, see the detailed available fabrics, check out this pdf table)
- Our shipment terms are free on board (FOB), which means we are not liable for the goods damaged or destroyed during shipping
- Our payment terms for bulk orders are 50% in advance and 50% before we send the goods
Clothes and accessories we don’t make
- Formal clothing (dresses, skirts, blouses, shirts, blazers, suits, trousers, etc.)
- Denim and any other clothing made from rough and thick fabrics
- Leather or faux leather goods
- Knitted sweaters and similar clothing
- Seamless clothing
How do we make clothes?
1. Our manufacturing process starts with knitting. That means that we make our own fabrics.
2. Once we make them, we then cut fabrics into patterns using CNC machines and advanced textile industry software (Gemini).
3. In most cases, cut pieces would either go to sublimation printing, screen printing or embroidery. This is where we add design and details to the parts of garments that you need them to.
4. Cut and embellished fabrics then go to the sewing room where our seamstresses and seamsters sew them together into finished garments, and add labels, buttons and similar trimmings.
5. Before packing them, our quality control team will look for inconsistencies like loose threads or impurities. They’ll pack the pieces that pass the quality control and send the faulty ones for corrections.
6. Depending on availability and the quantity of the boxes needed for your order, we may deliver your clothes to your warehouse in our delivery vans. Otherwise, we’ll use a courier service that we both agree on.
Now that you know all the possibilities and conditions of working with us, fill out the short form below and let’s see how we can work together.