Even though the textile industry is the least affected by the 4th industrial revolution, it relies on machines more than ever before. And we at FUSH are always on the lookout for the new textile machinery.
Any clothing manufacturer that wants to improve their garment factories would do the same.
This is the page for those of you who want to have an in-depth view of what FUSH as your potential apparel manufacturer works with and how we can help you build your brand’s products.
Before we go through the list of our machines, let us remind you that we operate as both the private label textile manufacturer/supplier and OEM clothing manufacturer.
Also, the fact that we operate in 2 European clothing factories (both in Serbia) can improve your CSR rating.
Once you go through our machines list, request the price and lead time estimates from us by filling out the contact form below.
Introducing the FUSH Textile Machinery:
- Orox Flexo Sirius C800 Conveyor Cutting Machine (1 unit)
- Orox P4 Fabric Spreading Machine (1 unit)
- Siruba and Juki Sewing Machines (total 60 units)
- Terrot and Canmartex Knitting Machines (interlock, ribbed, single, total 8 units) with 30 inches (zoll) knitting diameter and 28 gauge (28 needles per cm)
- Epson SureColor SC-F9400H dye sublimation printer (1 unit)
- Epson SureColor F6200 (10 units)
- Epson SureColor F7200 (2 units)
- Monti Antonio 120T dye-sub calender (3 units)
- XPRO DS170 heat calender for dye sublimation (1 unit)
Orox Flexo C800 Conveyor Cutting Machine
The average power consumption of this model is 8-9 kW. Loudness is under 75 dbA. This is rather silent, considering that whispering is somewhere around 25 dbA).
This cutter can cut through up to 75 layers of interlock fabric which equals 12 cm or 7.4 in.
In order to achieve precision under such circumstances, the fabric is vacuum-sealed and the CNC-controlled Robot Flexo cutting arm does the precision cutting.
And one last amazing feature of the machine – it has the intelligent knife sharpening system that sharpens the knives according to the type of fabric it will cut through.
Automatic fabric cutter Orox Flexo C-800 with the top-of-the-line robotic arm and easy-to-use CNC controls.
Orox P4 Fabric Spreading Machine
Without spreading the fabric properly, effective cutting can’t be achieved. Below are the features of Orox P4:
Its LCD touch screen with user-friendly PLC controls allows you to:
- Control the fabric tension (great for spreading flexible and difficult materials)
- Align the fabric edges automatically
- Initiate the tension-free spreading and control the fabric unloading with the synchronized speed control
- Specify the ply count
- Adjust the spreading height per fabric thickness
What it does on its own is this:
- Stops automatically when the ply number is reached
- Stops automatically when the fabric roll is finished on the machine
- Moves at high speed when moving without spreading
Some of the additional Orox P4 perks:
- One way & Zig-Zag Spreading
- Warning light that flashes during operation
- Low power consumption & effortless maintenance
This machine enables better cutting performance and increases the chances of using more plies in a batch.
This means that one of the segments of garment manufacturing susceptible to human error is automatised at FUSH. Enough reason to send us your enquiry through the super-brief contact form at the bottom of the page.
Canmartex and Terrot Knitting Machines
There’s a total of 8 knitting machines in our factory in South-Eastern Serbia. If used to knit just one pattern, they can make up to 2.5 tonnes of fabric a day.
Both types, Canmartex, and Terrot knitting machines knitting diameter is 30 inches and their machine gauge is 28.Canmartex circular knitting machine in the FUSH factory in South-Eastern Serbia. This type of machine allows us to provide shorter lead times, as we depend on ourselves to make fabrics.
As opposed to jacquard machines, where automation plays a huge part, these machines need an expert to get the best out of them. We are lucky to have in our ranks Miroslav Ristić, a true industry expert. His in-depth knowledge allows us to make all types of clothing fabric.
One of his great successes in pattern making is the ultra-light mesh fabric ideal for gym wear, running wear, and other types of activewear. It’s readily available and it weights only 70 GSM (grams per square meter). That is around 50% weight of a regular polyester running tee.
Knowing that we make our own fabrics, consider us a fabric factory too.
SiRUBA and JUKI Sewing Machines
If you are wandering “Are there any industrial sewing companies near me?”, and you’re from Europe, FUSH’s got the answer and the answer’s yes.
There’s a plethora of various sewing machines in our factories.
Overlock stitch, interlock, lockstitch, multi-needle double chainstitch, electric button holding machine, button sewing bar-tracking, 4-needle-6-thread-flatseamer, 1-needle-3-thread flatseamer.
If this was already enough for you, feel free to enquire about our prices and lead times.
We’ll highlight two machines – JUKI DDL-800A and SiRUBA 747K.
JUKI DDL-8000A Lockstitch Important Features
- Max. stitch speed 5,000 sti/min
- Max. stitch length 5mm
- Hand lifter 5.5 mm
- Automatic lifter 13 mm
- 3 stitching patterns: reverse feed, overlapped, and polygonal-shaped (for sewing labels)
- Automatic thread trimmer
- Dry head technology (eliminates the possibility of oil leaks and stains)
- User-friendly commands
- USB ports (operators can charge their phones this way, for instance)
- Power consumption 320 VA
JUKI DDL 8000A lockstitch sewing machine.
SiRUBA 747K Straight Needle Overlock/Safety Stitching Machine Important Features
- Max. stitch speed 4500-7000 sti/m
- Noise level under 82 dB
- Stitch length 4,5,6 mm
- Presser foot lift 5.5mm
- Automatic needle level position control
- Presser foot pressure 5kg
- Automatic oil supply
- Dust collection suction device that cleans off thread ends, cloth waste, and lint
SiRUBA 747K straight needle overlock/safety stitching machine.
Dye Sublimation Department
Dye sublimation is a fantastic fabric dyeing technique when you are using polyester materials. In fact, we strongly suggest it as it will reduce the water consumption of your garment production 40k-fold.
Below are the details for the two most interesting types of machines from this department.
Epson SureColor SC-F9400H Dye Sublimation Printer
This is the first printer that uses fluorescent colours. This means that sustainable dyeing expands its pallet to fluorescent colours as well. Before the introduction of these printers, fluo dyeing was only possible in the water-guzzling traditional way.
The standard CMYK range is still there and it uses water-based inks that aren’t harmful to the environment.
Monti Antonio 120T Heat Calender for Dye Sublimation
This is a versatile dye sublimation calender that is a staple in our industry. Here are a few key features:
- Average electric consumption: 5 kw/h
- Compressed air pressure: 3 – 8 bar
- Both the paper and the material can be printed on in rolls or sheets/pieces
- Vacuum-sealed oil bath is used to heat the cylinder
- Easy-to-use temperature controls
- Max. temperature limit is 230 °C
And that concludes the list of our textile machinery for now. Keep a close eye on this page as we’ll update it with new machines as soon as they arrive to one of our 2 apparel factories.
The only way for us to remain the high quality clothing manufacturers that we are is to stay “on top of the game” with the industry updates.