1. PROXIMITY TO YOUR WAREHOUSES AND/OR STORESEuropean brands and worldwide brands selling in Europe will benefit from working with a Europe-based clothing factory. Additionally, Serbia is at a more or less equal distance from the majority of other European countries. If we don’t count Iceland, the most it takes to fly from Serbia to a European country is around 3 hours (Belgrade-Dublin and Belgrade-Moscow are the lengthiest flights). This means that you will:
- – Reduce your carbon footprint (FUSH delivers orders using CNG vans throughout Europe).
- – Reduce delivery times as FUSH vans are at your doorstep within days.
- – Be able to get an urgent order made and delivered quicker.
We moved from a basement into this building in 2018 and started expanding our scope of services. Even now, the expansion is ongoing.
This is one of the building of our Oraovica complex. In this particular building we have stored our 8 circular knitting machines. We have expanded to the former ITP Grdelica factory grounds in 2019 and became a 100% all-under-one-roof clothing factory from Europe.
2. RELIABLE AND AFFORDABLE CLOTHING MANUFACTURERLet’s get one thing straight first regarding the pricing. We can’t compete with Bangladesh, Pakistan, India, China, Ethiopia, and other Asian/African garment manufacturers. That’s mission impossible. So for all of you looking for high-quality at a price of borderline-slave labour and dodgy working conditions, this is where you can abandon the post. Now, for the rest of you who are still interested in what we have to say, hear ye, hear ye. What you get from us as your garment production “vessel” is one smooth sailing, especially with communication in mind. And we still charge a fraction of the cost of a manufacturer from the EU. Even though it isn’t in the EU, Serbia has signed a free trade agreement with the EU. With that in mind, the only fee you’ll pay is the fixed customs clearance fee for import (around 100€ regardless of the order value).
3. SERBIA AS A PART OF YUGOSLAVIA WAS ONE OF THE LEADERS IN TEXTILE INDUSTRY IN THE 70sEven though the country has gone through a rough transition since then, a lot of experts from that time have remained active. And some of the people that were active then are active still. In fact, some of them even work at FUSH. What’s more, one of our 2 factories was built in the place of a former textile and yarn spinning factory called ITP Grdelica. So in a way, we’re picking up where ITP Grdelica has left off.
Milovan Ristić, the knitting expert at FUSH, tending to a circular knitting machine. He is the man behind our revolutionary ultra-light mesh fabric, that weighs a stunning 70 GSM. That’s 50% lighter than the fabric used for standard running t-shirts.
Let’s SummariseWith clothing manufacturers from Serbia, you get a chance to work with textile experts that are close, that speak your language, and whose services present a perfect example of value for money kind of service. With FUSH, in addition to all the perks presented above, you get the full insight into the garment production process. Factory visits are highly encouraged. In fact, we’ve made an effort to make your factory visits a pleasurable experience by building apartments on the factory grounds. That way you can spend days following the progress of your order. Naturally, COVID-19 has put restrictions on the factory tour bit but we’re hopeful that next year, we’ll be able to be the best hosts we can be. Until then, take a look at this short video tour we made last year. And if you want to learn more about us as textile professionals, the following pages should be a treat:
- OEM Clothing Manufacturer
- Private Label Textile Manufacturer
- CMT Garment Manufacturers
- FUSH Textile Machinery
- FPP Clothing Manufacturer
Send us your enquiry through the contact form below.
Request a Quote From Us
To get the best possible price and lead time estimate, please include the number of designs and pieces per design, fabric choice, sizes, and printing options.
- FUSH Address:
- Velizara Stankovića 67 Belgrade, Serbia (view in Google Maps)