All-Under-One-Roof Clothing Supplier
Whether you’re starting your own clothing brand or you’re an established name in the clothing industry, we got you covered. We’ve got the know-how and the technology to properly cater for your needs in a way that’s environmentally and socially responsible.
Being in the business since 2005, we are a go-to quality private label clothing manufacturer for all your clothing brand’s needs. There’s no middleman between you and the workforce making your clothes, we are the workforce.
We’ve recently expanded our private label apparel manufacturing facilities. Therefore, our current production capabilities are up to 100k pieces/month. And please keep in mind that we are still growing.
Therefore, by bringing your business to our factories, you’re helping us further extend the production efficiency. And that’s how we get to pave the way for even greater volumes and get to grow together.
Consult The List To See Our Production Capabilities
- We make sportswear, outdoor wear, activewear, underwear, promo wear, promotional textile items (flags, banners, accessories), casual wear, fashion wear, uniforms, costumes, water-resistant clothing, children clothes, baby clothes, hats, caps, aprons and more.
- MOQ is 100 pieces.
- Monthly production capacity is 100k pieces.
- In addition to working with your designs, we offer complete design solutions.
- Garment sampling out of a piece of clothing you send us is one of the standard services.
- Our knitting machinery: 4 interlock knitting machines, 2 rib knitting machines, and 2 single knitting machines.
- Fabric production is a part of our services (cotton, recycled polyester, polyester).
- Modern machinery like Orox Flexo Falcon conveyor cutting and spreading machine are within our facilities. As a result, a more precise and faster production process is ensured.
- We use JUKI and SiRUBA sewing machines.
Basically, we’ve automatised wherever possible. That’s simply necessary in order to make high quality clothes. And to further deepen the relationship with our clients, we offer custom services. They range from design suggestions to technical suggestions. And ideally, that’s what every clothing brand should expect from their clothing line suppliers.
- Dye sublimation
- Heat transfer
- Screen printing
Our printing department uses 100% water-based inks – the industry standard for printing solutions so your carbon footprint is minimised. FUSH is the first textile company in Europe that has tested the Epson SureColor SC-F9400H. Because of that, fluo colours are available as a dye sublimation printing option. Naturally, we can print brand labels if you choose not to provide them.
95% of deliveries are done by our drivers driving our delivery vehicles. In rare cases that it doesn’t happen, we send small shipments by DHL/FedEx.
When we can’t do it, we send bigger shipments by our trusted private delivery contractors. This aspect will keep on improving as we expand our capacities. Working with us has more perks to it, of course.
Our fleet consists of vans with CNG engines. And what’s good about them is that Methane (fuel of CNG engines) is, among its fellow fossil fuels, one with the lowest Nitrogen oxide, particulate matter, and CO2 emissions, especially from a well-to-wheel perspective.
We believe that European brands should source as much as possible from European apparel manufacturers. We also believe that non-European brands should work with private label manufacturers from Europe for the products they sell on the continent.
And not only that. The end users are getting more and more socially and environmentally aware as time goes by. And they are more likely to believe that a worker from Europe works in a socially and ecologically responsible environment.
Luckily, that’s the reality of our operations as a private label clothing manufacturer. All our employees are working for a living wage or better. They all have legal contracts, 40 hours a week shifts, and respectable and safe working conditions.
We make sure that a profit margin for both the company and the client doesn’t negatively affect the wellbeing of our workers. But don’t take our word for it, visit us and see for yourself! You’ll find out that both our products and the production conditions are of a consistently high standard.